Waste King L-5000TC must impress you with its efficient and flawless working that certainly every house owner would like to see in its food waste disposer. Waste King L-5000TC also offers you its bigger grinding chamber and its outstanding capacity of 3/4 HP motor that rotates at 2700 RPM. It is capable of grinding the smaller animal bones and liquefying almost all the waste foods. Waste King L-5000TC consumes less energy but the results are really worthwhile, providing you the best comfort. Furthermore, Waste King L-5000TC components are made of steel and thus it remains safe from rust and corrosion.
Waste King L-5000TC – An Absolutely Workable Food Waste Disposer
Waste King L-5000TC has a glass-filled nylon hopper whereas its major component, the grinding chamber is filled with polyester. Another feature is its bearings, which are permanently lubricated diminshing all possibilities of jam and choking. Usually food waste disposers are of two major types; a batch feed disposer or continuous feed disposers. The upper hand of Waste King L-5000TC is that it has the qualities of both the food waste disposers. Waste King L-5000TC may not be the quietest food waste disposer but it certainly does not produce the kind of noise that ordinary food waste disposers may cause. The environment in your kitchen always remains calm and placid.
It is good to know the basic functions of the food dispose by going through the users’ manual. Waste King L-5000TC works like other batch feeders. You simply have to run cold water and ensure the placement of a cap. The power switch and reset buttons are placed quite visibly. Check them to ensure the disposal is working correctly. Keeping in view the care, mentioned in the users’ manual, you can enhance the working life of Waste King L-5000TC and use it for a long period of time. If there is any complication or sudden clogging of the device, you can resort to the sales office and ask for in-home service. With all these merits, Waste King L-5000TC is still affordable.
- Ultra powerful
- Capable of working a high speed of 2700 revolutions per minute
- The motor is vortex-powered with permanent magnet
- Manufactured with stainless steel grinding components
- Its always lubricated bearings enhance its smooth working
- Equipped with fairly large chamber
- Workable with septic tanks
- Quiet operation because of sound insulation
- Comes with 36-inch long power cord
- Equipped with removable splash guard
- 10-Year Warranty
Pros of Waste King L-5000TC
- A well-designed product, providing you the best option of removing food waste
- It does consume much energy and thus proves to be cost-effective
- Equipped with sound insulated shell that enables it to produce less sound
- It has the most efficient working capability that creates no jamming issue
- Waste King L-5000TC has a 10-year in home service warranty
- Comes with a power cord and removable splash guard
- Available in the most affordable price
Cons of Waste King L-5000TC
- Some parts of Waste King L-5000TC food disposer may not prove to be durable
- Its bigger grinding chamber can cause compatibility issues where the space is limited
- It is somewhat difficult to install and operate
Final Verdict of Waste King L-5000TC Review
Waste King L-5000TC can ease your tension of removing the kitchen waste without any hassle. Equipped with so many features and a powerful motor, the waste dispose off is quite effortless and instant. It is the price of Waste King L-5000TC that impresses you and makes it your first choice. The product is provided with an amazing 10-year warranty as well as home service.