Kitchen Aid KCDB250G is remarkable product that is capable of turning the kitchen waste into fine particles swiftly and easily within no time. 1/2 HP food waste disposer is a must-have for your kitchen. The disposer is equipped with 1/2 HP motor, capable of running at a satisfactory speed of 1725 RPM. The major components of 1/2 HP food waste disposer such as grinding wheel and shredder ring have been made of galvanized steel to give the this waste disposer a long life. Moreover, its galvanized steel make also saves it inside from rust and corrosion.
Kitchen Aid KCDB250G (1/2 HP) – Well-made and Astonishingly Quiet
The outstanding working of Kitchen Aid KCDB250G depends on the continuous working of its grinding wheel that helps food slip into cutting teeth of the shredder ring. This enables the grinder to work efficiently and effortlessly. Moreover, the 1/2 HP food waste disposer has a lasting quality due to its PVC and galvanized steel material that save it from decay.
There are many options for kitchen garbage disposals which help you get rid of the garbage but hardly any of them work as quietly as does Kitchen Aid KCDB250G. It contains whisper quiet polystyrene sound barrier to muffle the unpleasant sound of motor rotation and thus provides you a clam and placid environment in your kitchen. This is one of those salient features that distinguish 1/2 HP food waste disposer among its competitors. The best suggestion for a life-long working of Kitchen Aid KCDB250G is to be careful of throwing stringy products such as bones, egg shells and even onion peeling into sink. If you go on in line with the instruction in user manual, it can work for years. It is safe and easy to manually reset the Kitchen Aid KCDB250G.
Kitchen Aid KCDB250G (1/2 HP) Technical Specifications
- Continuous grinding chamber capacity
- Grinding wheel and shredder ring are made of galvanized steel
- 1/2 HP Motor Horsepower
- Continuous Feed Capacity 26 oz
- Equipped with dishwasher connection option
- Overload protection and stopper options
- Takes only 15 or 20 Amps/Hz 60/Volts 120
Pros of Kitchen Aid KCDB250G (1/2 HP)
- The quietest food waste disposer
- Disposes of food waste quickly and easily
- Fits easily under the kitchen sink
- Capable of chopping food with or without water
- Takes only 30min to install and you can save money on hiring a handyman
- 1/2-Horsepower motor chops the food waste perfectly within no time
- Your kitchen pipes remain always unclogged.
- Sturdy and robust in nature; works for a considerably long time
- Have no issue to fit in existing kitchen pipes
Cons of Kitchen Aid KCDB250G (1/2 HP)
- Not meant for heavy food wastes
- Water leakage problems reported
- Not workable for stringy waste
- No power chord
Final Verdict of Kitchen Aid KCDB250G Review
If you want a food waste disposer that proves the best workable product and remains so for a long period of time, Kitchen Aid KCDB250G is one for you. Simple to install and easy to operate, Kitchen Aid KCDB250G has many fine features that will ease your task of discarding the garbage effortlessly. The 1/2-Horsepower Continuous Feed Food Waste Disposer, equipped with the best sound insulators and thus keeps your environment utterly noiseless. The components and the make of the garbage disposer are perfect and cause no embarrassment. Kitchen Aid KCDB250G is available in the best competitive price. With all these features, Kitchen Aid KCDB250G will definitely be best option for your household use.